Friday, August 06, 2004

Been really hectic

Its been sorta busy at work, tryin to get situated with the move, get equipment inventoried, do maintenance and etc.

On the way into work today, I sorta wondered what the real gig is between Kerry and those other swift boat guys. I bet if it is what it usually is, the truth lies somewhere in the middle of both sides of the story. And if it is that, that means Kerry has imbellished some of his Vietnam stuff. And that is going to blow up on him, especially since he virtually never seems to talk about his senate career, etc. ...its all about the 4 months in Vietnam. My father was there for 13 months and he hardly ever mentioned his time there...but I know he shot people...I know he was shot at.... I know he burned villages.... I also know he said that they couldnt trust anyone...the very kids playing in the streets during the day would be shooting at them and throwing grenades at them at night.... what a mess.

Bigtime packing/cleaning/mvoing stuff needs to get done this weekend. Oh joy.


No comments: