Thursday, August 19, 2004

however...

..the basketball team sacked up and beat the Aussies. Sorta like the Clemson football team sacking up and beat Daniel High School.

Found a good thing to put on Jessica's huppah thingy. Get that done and over to Susan tomorrow. I lost her special pen in the move and when we went to do it the other day, no pen...and I knew that there was some special pen to use. So I had to grovel to Susan and get another pen.

Nearly broke my leg walking into my office this morning...seems that construction has started up again right in front of my office...didnt know that there was a HOLE under the carpet... sheesh....

Band Camp going on in Clemson. I got the invite to the end of camp thingy, so I guess I'll wander over and listen to this years incarnation of Tiger Band.

Falcons..gone...no autographs... no pictures...no nothing.... sigh. DO i pull for the Falcons or the Panthers this year? I may wait until game 8 and then make my decisions....


No comments: