Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Sorry

Due to my lack of a cable modem at home for the moment, I havent been able to take as much time blogging. I have been fairly busy at work tryin to get this move stuff ready. I have to have my equipment in several areas consolidated into one area. I hope to have my cable modem up and running by tonight, if I can get some info later today at work.

Mens BBall team wins... barely. WHew...well...I guess the chickens are coming home to roost, as Brown suggests... but I am not ready to concede basketball to the world yet.. I mean, we didnt even qualify a baseball team for the olympics. We've already lost Jazz music to the Euros, Jerry Lewis to the French, Automobiles to the Germans/Italians....what next, a team from Amsterdam wins the Super Bowl? Somebody from Austria becomes the best Rapper?

No comments: