Tuesday, August 17, 2004

school starts...

School has started for Jessica, which means we are going to have to spool up a new routine for the mornings.... wake up at 6, shower and ready by 6:30...kids up, clothed, breakfast and out the door by 7:10. I went to bed last night at 10:00, while Jessica stayed up to watch the Olympics... I felt real good this morning. I think I may have to settle in for 10 everynight during the week. The one good thing is that I rteally dont have to be at worjk till 9, so I can take my time in the morn after everyone else leaves. My new drive to work, as I figured it out this morning will be about 25 minutes.

Braves did me right while I was asleep...

Couldnt figure out how to get the cable modem up and running at home last night. I guess I will have to bite it and wait on the cable guy on Saturday.

And regarding the USA basketball team..I have no more comments unti they either win the gold (nothing else will be acepted) or lose. I will make my comments then.


No comments: