Thursday, August 19, 2004

still...no cable modem

I think the cable people have to do something on their end in order for me to get an IP address. So, I will call them this evening when I get home.

Braves...doing me right while I sleep...

went to bed at 930 last night...felt like I slept 8 hours, woke up and looked at clock...1:30!!!! WHAT A FEELING THAT IS!!! to know you still have several hours of sleep...woke up again a 5:00am when the cat came to the window out side our bedroom, and wouldnt shut up. Still, went back to sleep after dealing with cat and woke up at 6:00am refreshed. AWESOME.

so the drive is 25 minutes to work, 10 minutes to walk to office.... longer, but stilll doable.

Tonight, must get cable modem running, then setup stereo in the den, and get the den presentable for visitors....

More later today...need to see if the USA basketball team is going to implode this morning

No comments: