Saturday, August 21, 2004

Cable modem back up and running

ah...finally, got the cable modem back online. They wouldnt "activate" the modem until they came out here and did it in person, even though it is the same modem as was at the other house. Man, while i get a great connection and the digital cable is cool and all, I still dont like Charter. its just a convenience, thing I guess... We also got the kids a cable line into their playroom. While they cant get Noggin in there, they can get Nick and Disney.

this morning, i actually got to sleep in. didnt get up until 7:05am today.... I think i will hit the bed early agan tonight. i figure one more night of good sleep should get me caught up.

Braves bit it last night...i think it os because i took off my lucky hat when I went to bed, although i DID have it in my hand. I dont thing the lucky karma works that way though...gotta have it on the head, I suppose

Team USA playing right now... i think I will go downstairs to the den and watch, catch the Busch race and perhaps take a nap while the twins are napping. Of course, as sooon as I close my eyes, Rylee will be awake.

No comments: