Friday, August 20, 2004

OK

..i got the den area set up and looking livable last night. Still dont have the stereo put tigether, but the components are all located in their right spots. I will probably put that together tomorrow.

Its pretty interesting to see how Ian reacts to things. this morning, i fixed his milk in what I thought was a random cup. I go to give it to him and he's like "No..Rylee's cup..." I look at the cup and notice that it is pink... I try again. He says... "pink...Rylee's cup!!!" So, I had to tell him that it would be OK this time, and that she wouldnt mind. he looked at me reluctantly, realized that milk might not be coming in any other cup, and I think he took his chances with Rylee's pink cup.

and Rylee is the same way...give her a choice in the morning between a pretty white dress and an ugly pink dress...."PINK!" she says...always has to be pink.

Braves did me right ...AGAIN...last night. wow!


No comments: