Thursday, March 11, 2004

Can someone answer me this question?

Can anyone who might read this and is thinking about voting for John Kerry give me a legitiimate reason to vote for him? and NO, "he isnt George Bush" isnt good enough.... or " I hate george Bush" isnt good enough... I want to know what this man stands for. WHat is he going to do? I dont want to hear the rhetoric. I want to hear what he plans to do. So far, I have seen no platform. And until I can see him do something other than call George Bush names, I will remain in doubt, despite my democratic party leanings. I have my doubts about George Bush, but he has stoo d the test of leadership, even if you dont always agree with his decisions. I guess I am officially Independent in this Presidential election. I just would like to hear three or so valid reasons as to why I should give John Kerry my vote. I havent seen it yet from all the Hollywood types who only seem to blather the "I Hate Bush" crap.... havent we grown past this?

No comments: