Tuesday, March 30, 2004

sleep?

I was not in a real good mood last night. i think my blood sugar was high, and I was just feeling lousy. I tried to go to bed early... of course, after days of sleeping until 7:15 and having to force him to get up, Ian decides he wants to come into the bedroom at 5:38am this morning... So here I am at work at 6:45... I feel better, but I just know I need to get some rest soon, or I will start to break down.

Today is my wifes birthday..Happy Birthday, Jessica. I still need to get her something...guess I will have to hit up Walmart for a cd or something...she says I dont have to get her anything, but I knw better.

QUOTE OF THE DAY
You only lie to two people in your life: Your girlfriend and the police.
- Jack Nicholson

...well, thats not exactly true, but I thought it was funny, plus I think Jack Nicholson is cool...and he's a Taurus like me.

No comments: