Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Oh, last night was way, way too wierd

First...right after meeting with my superior, I returned back to my office to get a couple of things and head home.... as I was sitting at the monitor, I started to get that all too familiar feeling of" i think I have to throw up...now!".... i grabbed my keys and headed for the bathroom. After throwing up there, I headed home, feeling a little out of sorts and perplexed, since I hadnt seemed sick just an hour ago. By the time I pulled into my driveway, i had to throw up again. Dashing into the backyard, I puked again there. Really weird.... I proceeded to throw up 8 times last night between 5 oclock and 10 oclock. And I still dont know what the hell happened....dont think it was food poisoning, for that causes stuff to exit out both ends, and i wasnt doing that. ..just dont get it.... I feel a whole lot better right now, whichi s good since I am leaving in a couple of days to go to SED convention.

...speaking of Sed convention, kinda interesting that so many people dont have rides. I know one group of people had their plans get changed on them so I can understand that. But what of the other people? just confusing to me.... this is why I try to pound in the actives heads that you MUST think past tomorrow and plan proactively, not reactively. still doesnt seem to be computing....

...got the ALumni newsletter today...looking good...

...filling out my bracket...think I am going to go with North Carolina (my childhood team)in one, and Kentucky in the other. I kinda pull for Tubby Smith (coach) since he is black, and Kentucky fans are notoriously the most racist in the country. One of the last schools to integrate their basketball team, their legendary coach (Rupp) was rumoured to be a Grand Dragon. Currently, the fans there are always cool as long as the team wins championships, but as soon as the team loses ONE game, they are calling for the coach to be fired...never heard that when Pitino was there, did you?

.... getting the laptop setup to dial in using my cell phone to keep up with the scores of Friday and Saturday during meetings, as well as keep up with email and emergencies at work.... also gotta get my GPS plugged back into the laptop. Always fun to see visually as you travel where you are, how fast you are going, how long until you get there...all that.

Still havent heard much about songs for the Formal..guess I will pick them out myself. I only had one response...for Usher "Yeah"...i could make several remixes of that and just play that over and over...might get boring...

No comments: