Wednesday, March 31, 2004

That turtle...

...seems the turtle has been returned... indeed a move in the right direction by all involved parties...

... gotta make a couple of Cds this afternoon for the big shindig this weekend, with a heavy emphasis on Country music this year...figure that since I heard from only a few people, with one person giving me a list of about 10 country songs, i think the chapter will be line dancing a lot on Saturday...

...well, maybe not... I think I can come up with some songs...gotta hit itunes today before my Pepsi songs all go away...

While I love my children more than anything (except probably my wife), it will be good to get away this weekend for a couple of nights and be able to sleepp in past 6:15am for a change. I think we both are starting to drag with the constant noise and demands of the children. Not that we would ever want to do without them, but it is just a constant drain on your energy, especially since there are two of them.

Quote of the Day
"... groups are more immoral than individuals."
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

No comments: