Monday, March 15, 2004

Memories

I remember the last time I went to Tuskeghee for convention. That was an adventure.... and I thought there was NO way an SED convention would be held there again. alas...the actives have spoken, and we will adventure forth again into uncertainty and... well, you shall learn.

...a couple of warnings...better be ready to get to the banquet real early, or you wont even be in the same room as all the other people... better get to the step show real early, just so you even have a seat. Although I must admit that the best step show I have ever seen was there the last time. Better get to the hotel and get your rooms as soon as you can, or they will simply give them to someone else who gets there before you... and forget a refund. I certainly hope KB follows my advice...why do I have a suspicion that something will go wrong... Lord, I hope not.

... the hotel we were forced to stay at outside of town was by far the worse hotel I have ever seen. The pool had algea growing visibly and the rooms...sigh... lets not go there. But it was there where Kappa Beta scored its victory and secured the SED convention bid for Greenville...that was way cool.

...just got through updating kelly's letter of Recommendation for office. Hope the chapter supports her better than they did last year. Seems like too many people were concerned with impressing Kappa Mu than supporting their own chapter last year....

No comments: