Wednesday, March 10, 2004

It snowed last night...

..oh wait, When I looked outside this morning, it looks as if it didnt even rain at all. What is up with that? Supposed to at least snow (not stick), and all that and the weather people got it right...again....snicker... Jessica is going to see Lisa and TJ's kid today. I cant go, which sucks. i have to finish up this damn RFP (Request for Proposal) and sit in a meeting. I wish i could have a day off, especially since I worked half days last Saturday and Sunday. At some point, I will take a day off...Maybe my birthday or something.
... The Tiger baseball team is off to a rather slow start. Got slapped around by USC over the weekend. I hope this isnt another lost year like last year...

...starting to think about the Kappa Beta 10 year anniversary celebration. I havent heard the current chapter mention it much. Of course, they dont seem to think much about anything past the weekend, so I cant expect them to preparing a celebration for the chapter alumni scattered all over the eastern seaboard... I have contacted several locations in the area where I think we could do something in the Spring of 2005. i dont know... Since National Convention is that summer, we may need to consider some sort of Alumni celebration/Crown Pearl Ball. I think that might work best as to allow the actives an ability to participate in their normal Formal, as well as combine with the alumni gig. I will need to run this by the Executive Council and let them bounce it around amongst themselves. If I can give the Alumni a full year to plan to come into town for a weekend, i think we can have an awesome turnout. What a great opportunity that would be for the current actives to see some of those names they have memorized, yet never seen, as well as an excellent fundraising event, as well...

No comments: