Thursday, March 04, 2004

Thank GOD!!! Holy Father OF ALL!!! The wicked witch is dead!!!....

...which old witch? The wicked witch...Omarosa is finally OUT....OF....HERE..... Trump finally came to his senses and got rid of the bitchiest bitch I have ever seen in this fad of reality TV. I actually jumped up from my chair and knocked over my Diet Mountain Dew, just like when Clemson beat the snot out of USC in November. YES!!!! now, i know these shows only show a very small percentage of what actually goes on, but if they were trying to portray this woman in a bad light, they did a might fine job..... seems like she thought that her way was the right way, and that everyone else was wrong. Nothing wrong with being opinionated, but at some point, if you are going to win people over or be a leader, you got to be able to win over some people. You have to coexist with the people you are working with or trying to lead. The "Bull in a China shop" routine only gets you so far, then slowly but surely, the bull fighters close in, and no matter how valiant you fight, you are going down eventually....

"I'm going to crush my competition and I'm going to enjoy doing it."
--Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth

yep....RULE #1 of playing the game... NEVER TRASH TALK UNTIL THE GAME IS IN HAND!!!

No comments: