Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Always weird

Its always weird at the end of the year here at Furman, because Clemson is already out, yet Furman still has 2 more weeks to go in their year. When the Clemson kids are talking about getting out for Summer and graduation, i'm always thinking that I still have another month to go before any sort of break.

A few days till i get to go to the race in Charlotte. I am definitely looking forward to it, but I still need to download my scanner frequencies

...started thinking about Xmas and gifts today. Spent a few minutes writting down a list so I can work from it as the year goes. Jessica and I are already saving money so we can have some cash to spend on gifts when we go to New York for Jessica Dean's wedding. too early, you say? I say better to be early than to be broke come January.

No comments: