Thursday, May 27, 2004

Exams...Friends...Car overheating...Pictures

Today is study day at Furman. Tomorrow starts exams. I have no students working for me today, so I HAVE to sit in the office and do everything myself. Woe is me, you say? Not really, but it does kinda tie me down to the office and not allow me to get some maintenance in. I also move out of this office into my new place in a week and a half, and I really need to start going through all this junk.

Do you ever kinda wonder what's up with certain people? I usually operate under the "no news is good news" philosophy with my friends, but I am kinda starting to soften that stance. I wonder if it is because I am growing older and realize that the times and circumstances that we will get together are growing farther and farther apart. I now have two fellow colony members who are no longer with us. Everyone is getting families and married, etc. Life goes on, which is good and the way its supposed to be, but I sometimes wonder if the quality of life is better. I want my wife ad kids and they are the most important thing to me. But I am starting to feel that I need to someway, somehow keep better in touch with my friends. That is one of the reasons I started this blog. While I know some of my friends will read this, as well as some people who knew me as a brother or acquaintance who could care less about me, it is a way for me to let people know kinda what is going on with me, in general. I doubt many people will comment, or post anything in the little post-it note on the side, but I hope that at least they will see that the same crap they are going through everyday, I am too. The little kids, the daily commute and work, the pondering about when/of the USA will be attacked again, cheering on Clemson, dealing with the Frat...Whatever. Its all good, and ... as Mufasa would say..."We are all apart of the Circle of Life"

My car overheated slightly the other day, but has not ever since then. I wonder if that extremely humid night had anything to do with it, but the temp has stayed locked at 190 ever since then...

I am going to publish a couple of pix of Ian and Rylee from last night in the bathtub. That will probably be the last for a while. I have a couple of pix I am going put up tomorrow probably...

Looks like Kobe's accuser slept with someone else AFTER she was raped...Supposedly... Can we guess where this is all heading?

No comments: