Monday, May 31, 2004

Weekend, and the ghost town this morning

This was an weird drive into work this morning.. no traffic, no people, unusual stuff on the radio... I guess people in the real world have Memorial Day off.

The weekend was good, but I am starting to realize the the "Terrible twos" are probably now officilly here with the twins. imagine dealing with two people whom everything you want them to do, they wont do...and everything they want to do, you dont want them to do. And their official response to "NO!", "Stop!", or "Not right now!" is to start bawling crying...sigh. It should be fun this afternoon because I have to bring them to work with me since the daycare is closed, and Jessica can only keep them till noon. Oh boy!

at any rate, we went boating on Lake Greenwood this weekend. That was fun, and since it was a tad cloudy, that was even better, because i cant stand that sun thing. Today i think my mother is coming over with my brother for Hotdawgs and hamburgers, after 6 or so.

No comments: