Sunday, May 02, 2004

Changes at the house

Ok..so we (jessica) broke down and got digital cable and a cable modem. Jessica got it as a birthday present for me. Really cool. Now the picture looks like it is supposed to on my Sony. of course, all this stuff to watch, and whats on right now?.... FINDING NEMO!!!, for the 972nd time....

..the cable modem is cool...now I dont have to dial in all the time. I think we will invest in a webcam for the house, and put it in the den...that wll probably be a few weeks, though... need to get a wireless access point up and running and then a camera. Jessica is going to have her Instant messenger running all the time here at the house.

... nothing much else is going on....counting down the days till i get to go to the race in Charlotte, getting work stuff done at Furman, for I make my move to my new office on June 6th. Fraternity stuff has quieted down for now. Still need to make sure they get the CSR done on time....

No comments: