Sunday, May 16, 2004

new stuff at the house

Ok...got the wireless access point up and running at the house. Now i cn be on the internet from anywhere at the house with a laptop. Also have the webcam connected to theCPU, although THATS not running, yet... more on that later.

...tomorrow is my birthday. I used to really get excited about my birthday, but now, it just seems like another day.I get the "Happy birthdays" from jessica, and maybe my mother, but..other than that, I usually dont hearfrom anybody. Which is fine, because i usually dont talk to too many people on their birthdays either. And dont get me wrong..I do like it when Jessica recognzes my birthday. She always remembers and tries to make some part of it special, which I always appreciate.

lakers win the series... does Fisher not look like he is the coolest dude on the planet? what I mean is that he seems like the type of person who is cool, but doesnt really go out of his way to be cool. of course, all the lakers have that "pretty boy, Hollywood" look about them. Rick Fox, Devean George, Fisher, Kobe...even Malone looks a little more like an action hero now...

Got to me that Black Lakers tee sometime soon...

No comments: