Monday, May 10, 2004

Its been a week....

...so, I better post something, i guess. I actually think about stuff to post all the time, but the past week was somewhat busy at work, and since my time on the CPU at home is limited by the twins wanting to play Teletubbies on the computer, well.... gotta put the kids first, I guess.

I think that listening to talk radio on my drive into work is starting to have its affect on me. I wonder if I am starting to lean to the conservative side because of the Limbaugh, O'reilly, Gallagher stuff I hear all day. I have it on in my office all day, so I hear the "Right" side point of view (propaganda) all the time. Interesting that I also have MTV on the tV all day too... But everytime I hear Janine Garafolo whining, or any of those people on that Air America crap, i get annoyed. I actually LIKE the characters that Janine plays, but when she starts screaming, I just tune out now... But I ask this question...Why was their no outcry from the "Left" when American soldiers were dragged around and burned and hung up and shown on TV, yet they are screaming because of the photos from the prisons? Dont get me wrong... I think that what those MPs did was wrong, and I think they need to be prosecuted. But there was no indignation when the photo of the American burning inside his car was published all over the world... I dont know. Erik turned me on to the Kerry website. I am still not impressed. I just wish the Dems would run somebody else...

Its really cool to have children. It is so cool to be able to see them develop in huge spurts. For example, it just seems to me that Rylee made a huge jump in her vocabulary and social development over the past 2 or 3 days. "I dont Know" and "Supercool!" are a couple. As well as strategically placed "No"s. SHe is going to be quite a handful, and she has made a turn to "Diva status" rather quickly. Oh, and I forgot to mention the "Crying and yelling, and then when I show up and ask her whats wrong...Its always "He hit me", with Ian standing ther looking dumbfounded". i sometimes wonder if he actually hit her, or she is just honing her skills...

No comments: