Monday, May 17, 2004

Today, May 17, 2004

Today was my birthday... not much happened. Got a card from jessica and Brandy. got a phone call from my mother at 6:30am. Jessica gave me a small frame with the twins in it. Of course, she also got me the digital cable and the cable modem a couple of weeks ago for my birthday, so I really didnt expect much else from the family, which is cool. I did get a phone call from Lisa, which was really unexpected, but was very welcome. Although I was in a meeting and couldnt take her call, i appreciated that message more than she will ever know, for I always wish that I could talk to her on a more regular basis. Perhaps this will be the catalyst of good things to come with my friendship with her. It has been dormant for far too long.

The Sopranos might have "jumped the Shark" last night. Just to make sure I wasnt in a fog, i watched it again tonight and yep, I think I saw Fonzie jump over the watertank...

..had a meeting with the vendors and Library "types" today and wallked through the rooms where AV will be installed. i think the Library folks may believe me now. i tried to tell them that what they were asking for was WAAAAYYYY out of their budget. they found out that they are asking for 750,000 dollars worth of equipment on a 250,000 budget...i dont think thats going to work...but hey, i tried to warn them. but of course, what do i know...I have just been doing this for close to five years now.

No comments: