Tuesday, May 25, 2004

more random stuff

My car was overheating last night on my way home from work. Not blowing up overheating, but I noticed that the temp was at about 210 instead of its normal 190. This morning it didnt seem to run hot, but I did not run the AC on the way into work, so I dont know if there is a problem or not. I think I am going to flush the system and change the coolant entirely this weekend.

I was listening to Jazz yesterday in my office. Miles Davis "All Blues" has to...just HAS to be... the best single Jazz song of all time. i fyou ever get a chance, listen to it. I mean, REALY listen to it with a critical mind. It isnt a perfect performance. Miles cracks a couple of notes, but they somehow add to the performance, rather than detract. Cannonball Adderly is just pure genius in his solo. And this was done in one take, from what I have been told.

I am tryin to get Jessica to post stuff in her blog, but she doesnt seem to keen to that yet. I think she is a little leery of strangers reading stuff about her, so she might not really ever do it.

No comments: