Monday, June 21, 2004

Interesting

It is pleasantly surprising to come home from being away from your kids for a couple of days and actually have your kids start an actual conversation with you that both of you seem to understand. Its amazing how fast they learn and pick up things, and how fast developments happen.

ian seems to have some sort of stomach virus that is somewhat nasty. I am just hoping he doesnt give it to me or Jessica or Rylee. But he has definitley lost some weight because of it, but he is eating better now, and seems to be recovering.

Seems like a couple of football players for Furman are working for the Post Office. Kinda funny, considering that they delivered 3 game tapes that coaches trade among rival schools to me. It said on the outside of the package "GAME FILM" on the outside of it. In big bold print. Hmmm.... it also said on the package "To Furman University Football Video Coordinator". Now, while I have filmed a few Marching Band shows, and my students have filmed the basketball team a couple of seasons, I havent gotten a sniff or whiff of anything football related (except for when their LCD projector in the above mentioned film room when offline, and they were in a panic for me to fix the situation), except for standing beside the football trainer stooges waiting for halftime to film the band. I get more play and perks from the NFL Falcons than the the furman football team.

Yesterday was the longest day of the year. THANK GOD!!! i hate the long days. I much prefer when the sun goes down at 5:30. Anc I also dont have to fight with the twins, who wonder why they have to go to bed while the sun is pouring through thier window...

No comments: