Monday, June 07, 2004

New Virus/trojan horse

There is a new trojan horse/virus out called eggdrop. This one is a little nasty deal... i will be busy today getting thatthing off the office machines. I am now worried about the three machines at the house, all sitting on the Internet. They are behind a hardware firewall, but still, I am anxious to get home this evening and make sure they arent infected.

Today begins Jessica's classes in the evenings, so I have to pick up the kids everyday, fix dinner and getthe kids a bath and put them to bed. Oh joy! actually, I doubt it will be that bad, except for the fact that everytime you tell one of the twins "No", they immediately start crying. Kinda funny when you think about it here at work...not funny after about the 300th time at home...

Lakers lost has meant that i avoid sportstalk and internet sites today and tomorrow. i guess I will actually get work done until the Lakers right the World and win on Tuesday.

No comments: