Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Where is everybody?

Students are always wanting more hours to work for more money. Always asking if they can work during break, etc.... except when the break actually gets here, THEY DONT SHOW UP!!! I guess sleepin in late and screwing around is more important than actually showing up to do work when they are always complaining about money. I am trying to get ready to move next week. I was counting on a couple of students who said they wanted to work to show up to help me pack and move some equipment. Alas, no help, so I am now woefully behind in preparations... and let me guess what will happen when the students do show up next week.. they will whine and complain about actually having to do stuff. I hate to break it to them, but they are going to be in for a big change once we move. No more sitting around studying...no more playing games...no more AIM... not when my boss is sitting across the hallway from them. They are going to have to atually work for a change.

I found this new game online...its called Zuma. it may very well be the greatest game...OF ALL TIME! well, maybe not. but it is addictive. Sort of like Snood or Tetris.

I think I am going to spend my lunch hour today going home and trying to clean up a couple of rooms of the house. As I have said before, the house is one big disaster area. It is so difficult to keep things orderly when you have two little ones going around and picking up every single loose item and looking at it, and then throwing it down on the ground. But I am getting tired of the constant clutter, and it may be time to start cracking down on Rylee and Ian's curiosity.



No comments: