Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Interesting...

QUOTE OF THE DAY
Be civil to all; sociable to many; familiar with few; friend to one; enemy to none.
- Benjamin Franklin

Tonight, I am watching "Everyday People" on HBO. It has gotten mixed reviews, but I think it is pretty cool. About a bunch of people in a restaurant and some others, etc...and all the different types of people. Basically, this show is a contemporary view of race and all the crap that comes with it...Complex people, complex answers and the constant tug of war. A great quote from this show, that I think someone else once said... "We all want to be better than our Fathers" Too bad it is just a 90minute movie. Perhaps it will become a show. I need something to replace the Sopranos.

Had a nice conversation with Lynn earlier on AIM..kinda funny that it was probably more talk than we had last week, when we were actually together for a couple of days. How ironic.

Staring to think about racheting up Xmas shopping... I am compiling my list. It is going to be shorter his year...as in less stuff, perhaps more quality and thought behind it.

10:45pm...Time for bed.

No comments: