Thursday, June 24, 2004

that clinking sound in the distance...

that sound you here is the chain clinking against the flagpole...the flag is a white one, and I am running up the flag of surrender for the Braves. I always knew this day would come..eventually. Oh, i've gotten the flag out a couple of times over the past 13 seasons, looked at it and pondered if it was time, but I never had to. This is it. It is over. The run was great while it lasted. Time to rebuild. Just dont change the uniforms.... Long live the Atlanta Braves!

Had a couple of projectors stolen sometime over the past two days. I kinda wanted to see if I could catch the people, but I had to keep the kids while Jessica was out, so I dont think i am going to be able to do it.

Ian seems to be no longer sick. We eliminated milk, going to Lactaid instead, and he immediately seems better. We havent gone back to regular milk or yogurt yet.. we may test that out this weekend. Drop in a cup of whole milk, take him outside and see what happens...

my new evening worker seems to be spending more time with her boyfriend than in the office. She is coming late, leaving early and spending more time either visiting with her boyfriend in the office, or out in the library. Why would anyone NEW think that they could come in and start doing this? Wouldnt common sense say that you need to toe the line in your job when you first start working? And why is it that it is always the girls who are the slack workers for me?

No comments: