Monday, June 07, 2004

Reagan, Josh and bacon

So...Ronald Reagan dies. Since I am now officially leaning Independent, i think I can safely say things about him without feeling hypocritical... Reagan was president while i was basically in Highschool. And I remember him fondly as someone I thought was pretty damn funny all the time. He always seemed to never take all that stuff serously, but never gave you the impression that he wasnt taking it seriously. he was a great leader, and depite some tendencies of mine to disagree with the Republicans, was a republican I have had a hard time disagreeing with.

Where the Hell is Josh Wyatt? Dont think for a second I dont know you have taken a look at this site... And why are you using Windows now?

the twins love them some bacon. just give them a slice and it shuts them up for at least 40 seconds...

No comments: