Friday, June 25, 2004

KBA, or Kiddie Basketball Association

As I watched the draft last night, actually switching between the Braves, the draft, and surfin the web on the laptop, I kept thinking..."WHO ARE THESE GUYS?" and "WHY ARE THEY DRAFTING THESE PEOPLE?" And I pondered more than once what Brown would be thinking about all this...alas, into my INBOX came the article from Brown. It is kinda ironic, because I was kinda sitting there last night pondering those sorts of things... wishin I had someone to comment about those sorts of things with, but realizing that everyone who I would do that with are hours away...Oh well...

When I heard about VP Cheney cursing on the Senate Floor, I chuckled. I can somehow visualize him doing that, for some reason. Seems like that type of guy.

No comments: